Monday, November 17, 2014

No Homily Today

This weekend I had the joy of spending the weekend with 23 couples preparing for the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony at our Catholic Engaged Encounter weekend, as well as two married couples who lead the weekend. It is always refreshing to be able to spend that time with so many excited couples and with the married couples who provide such great witnesses of married life and love. It provides much time for reflection on my own vocation in light of the married vocation and leaves me encouraged and renewed in my priestly calling. That being said, the homily this weekend was specific to the couples and retreat, so I will not be posting it online. If you'd like a little something to read, you might check out The Sacred Page, which usually has some great reflections on the readings. Have a blessed (and cold) week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment