Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another nun?

A while back I had a post about helping two young ladies take care of their college loans in order to enter into religious life. They both reached their goals and, to my knowledge, have gone to begin their lives as consecrated brides of Christ. While scrolling through Facebook today I came across another young lady, Courtney Chisholm, who has a similar situation. She is a Slidell native seeking to join the Little Sisters of the Lamb, based in Kansas City, but has college loans that are delaying her entry. I ask that you would keep her in your prayers as she continues her discernment and seeks to attain this money to take care of her debts. And if you feel compelled to help by making a financial donation, I know she would be immensely grateful. You can out more about her and how to help HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment